Ponder over the following :
- Leadership is all about getting good at being uncomfortable. Its all about running towards, not away from , the things that intimidate and frighten you. Leadership is all about trying new things.
- Dedicate yourself to personal mastery. Think about your thinking. Detect your authentic values and what you aim to stand for. Get to know your fears. Reflect on your personal genius and human potential. Learn to let go of the emotional baggage from the past. Refuse to tolerate negativity.
- Businesses that try to be all things to all people end up being nothing to anyone. you need to stand for something. You need to play ferociously. Passionately. Emotionally. To get to world class. Or don't play at all.
- Stop sleeping so much. There will be plenty of time to sleep when you are dead. (Benjamin Franklin)
- It is not possible to discover new oceans unless one is willing to loose sight of the shore. (Lord Chesterfield)
- There can be no success without failure. It's just a part of the process. You need to fail to win. Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. (Robert.F.Kennedy)
- Make your life your message. Live your truth. Walk your values. Behave your philosophy. That's how you move those around you to play at their best.
Courtesy : ROBIN SHARMA
Robin never fails to motivate the people. The bullets above are a testimony to the fact that our life is more than it appear to be. We need to take more risks. We need to dare. We need to live the life to the fullest. I just bought one more of his titles - "The Saint The Surfer and The CEO". It appears to be another life changing book !!!