Friday, December 16, 2011

Back with ideas

Doston,


I always wanted to continue writing and in a way helping the aspirants. Its because of my wife only that i am back again here on the blog. This monday on 19th Dec 2011, i will complete my 1 year of training in National Academy of Direct Taxes (NADT), Nagpur. It feels good to be an Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax. But within my heart, i am the same old person for all my near and dear ones, who have known and seen me in my difficult times. 





You will see more of what i want to share about this service, right here..in the days to come.

affectionate regards,



2 comments:

  1. Hi, I don't know if you remember me, sent you a mail long time back. & yup congrats on completing a year! Enjoy & keep guiding aspirants like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gunti, I must have recieved your mail. Take care..

    ReplyDelete

Dollar - Gold tug-of-war

Gold is priced in U.S. dollars around the world. This means that if the value of the dollar increases, it takes fewer dollars to buy the sam...