- Build out technology free spaces so you can get your best thinking done.
- Do difficult things since those are the opportunities that build your capabilities.
- Delete victims from your personal orbit as their mediocre thinking is an infection.
- Get fit like a pro athlete.
- Invest in improving your mindset, performance and leadership skills through seminars, audio programs and a relentless diet of excellent books. Learning is the antidote to change.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
5 Fast Tips for Accelerated Leadership
Courtsey : Robin Sharma
"Lack of Time" is an excuse. One of the most common barriers to weight loss is the belief that you don't have enough time. One...
Dear Friends, I was skeptical before writing this post. But, sooner than later , i decided that the views on this issue of UPSC Medical nee...
I decided to take Public Administration as one of my optional right after my 10+2. Probably, that was the reason that I took Political Scien...
The UPSC Marksheet of all my 4 Attempts :