Sunday, June 21, 2020

Civil Services Examination – Step by Step

I thank whole heartedly dear Tanuj Mathur, old friend and currently placed with Amity Lucknow Campus, who invited me to host a webinar on civil services exam preparation as a part of career counseling series for the students of liberal arts and business school. I was really happy and content to have done it.

The recording of the webinar is attached below. It can be viewed on Youtube as well on my channel. I have made all the efforts to outline the civil services preparation strategy with few practical and relevant tips deriving from my own experience.
In this webinar, you'll get to know about: 1. Making up your mind for this Exam 2. How to choose a subject (optional) 3. Word about coaching institutes 4. Place of preparation 5. Study material 6. Finances 7. Answer Writing 8. Day scheduling 9. Productivity resources 10. AND, lots of motivation.


It would be more gratifying if I could see few successful students from Amity Lucknow Campus in the years to come.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mastering the Art of Negotiation: Strategies for Successful Resolution in the Real World

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you had to negotiate your way through a conflict, either professionally or personally? Did...